WHO ARE WE?
Sithuthukisa Isizwe Place of Safety is an NPO organisation that was established in May 2014 with the objective of giving back hope to the community which includes :Youth , children and Gender Based Violence Victims ,who encountered prejudice and are unable to integrate back to the communities. The NPO was established by Miss Phindile Hlongwane after doing some activities within the community which include motivational talks and got to realize that the is a challenge within the community, she recruited People to work with : Who are assisting with management ,Marketing and administration. We also have people who are working with us when we have events and Community Programs.
- SIPS: is a politically and religiously non-aligned organisation concerned with the creation of non-racial, non-sexist human rights culture in South Africa.
2. SIPS: is mandated to help Children, youth, victims of Gender Based Violence who are facing difficulties in terms of getting employment and development in skills activities.
- Our goal
Our main goal is to have skills development centre, a halfway house for members of the community who fall victims of abuse.
- Our skills programmes for community
- Arts (Performing and visual ) and Fashion designing
- Business development trainings and Career guidance workshops(Youth and Women)
- Health (HIV/AIDS) / Teenage Pregnancy
- Youth Accredited Trainings